- We are a 100% non-smoking hotel.
- Whilst we are a ‘Pet Friendly’ hotel, dogs are not permitted in our small double rooms, deluxe rooms or suites. The hotel must be notified of pets in advance which are subject to a £10 charge per night per animal to cover for additional cleaning in the room as well as a comfy pet-bed and a bowl. Whilst only guide-dogs are allowed in the Bay Tree Bar & Grill, we will try our best to accommodate any guests wishing to dine with their pets in other areas of the hotel where possible.
- Free wifi is available for all guests and is hosted by Virgin WiFi.
- Free onsite parking is available, although limited to 13 spaces. This is however supplemented by on street parking with no restrictions.
- The hotel is currently at the final stages of a refurbishment project. We endeavour to keep all disruption to an absolute minimum and should not affect your stay in anyway. If you wish to find out more, then please speak to reception who will be happy to provide more information.